Recruitment of Event and Workshop Helpers
CityU Apps Lab is now recruiting event and workshop helpers. Students from all disciplines are welcome to join us to help promoting and supporting coding campaign in Hong Kong. Upcoming workshops will be supported/ co-organised by reputable organizations and companies like Cyberport, EDB, OGCIO, Sino Care, Science Park,etc.
Duties: Facilitate a fun learning environment for participants in elementary coding workshops
Working days: Flexible during regular semesters and summer semester
Salary: Around HKD$200 per half day
– CityU students
– Being caring, patient and responsible
– Good English and Chinese language skills
– Non-engineering major students are welcome
– Willing to learn basic programming skills like Java for Android App, App Inventor 2 or other visual programming tools
* A briefing session and short training will be required to attend
Looking forward to your participation and helping to promote coding in Hong Kong!
[Deadline is extended! Apply now] Application: